32 pad ResponseCard RF Kit
- 32 RF clickers
- 1 HID Receiver Unit (no storage)
- Does NOT include software (compatible with I360 and TP Cloud)
ResponseCard Radio Frequency (RF) clicker is optimized for small, medium and large classroom environments. Taking advantage of the latest technology advancements, ResponseCard RF provides featres and functionality required to ensure student response transmissions are accurately and effortlessly transmitted to the instructor’s receiver.
Our patented design immediately gathers real-time feedback from students. ResponseCard RF clickers are compact in size and lightweight to allow for easy transportation to and from class. The durable ResponseCard has been rigorously tested in classroom environments.
- Lightweight, compact, card format
- Dimensions: 3.3” L x 2.1” W x 0.3” H
- Weight: 1.0 oz.
- Durable, rugged case ensures maximum longevity under extreme conditions
- 12 Keys (1/A – 10/J, Ch/Channel, ?)
- Answer Key – answers automatically transmitted
- Programmable – manually enter new ID number
- ResponseCard Programmer compatible
Students receive answer confirmation on their ResponseCard through two-way communication. Successful transmissions are acknowledged on the student’s clicker via three second green light signal.
POWER & POWER MANAGEMENT
- Two coin cell CR2032 (3.0V) lithium batteries
- Deep sleep mode when not in use
- Average battery life is 6 to 12 months
Select a channel in less than 5 seconds, indicating session choice
Select a channel anytime – even when a session is underway
- 82 channels can be running at once in close proximity
- Fully FCC, CE and Industry Canada certified
- Will not interfere with other technologies
Presentation Mode – Range for one RF Receiver is 200 feet (400 ft. coverage)