- The minimum required quantity for ResponseCard LT (RCLT-01) is 15.
24 pad ResponseCard LT Kit
- 24 LT clickers
- 1 HID Receiver Unit(no storage)
- Does NOT include software (compatible with I360 and TP Cloud)
ResponseCard LT is the latest cost-effective clicker. LT utilizes the same, reliable radio frequency technology as standard clickers, but has been reengineered to incorporate cost reductions that ensure reliability of response transmission in a durable, compact case.
Optimized for any size presentation environment, ResponseCard LT operates on patented two-way RF technology. An LED light on the clicker indicates that responses have been received. ResponseCard LT features a simple, five button input to facilitate easy participant responding. Its compact size makes LT easy to transport and equip in any environment.
SIZE & WEIGHT
- Height: 2.9 inches (74 mm)
- Width: 1.8 inches (45 mm)
- Depth: 0.28 inches (7 mm)
- Weight: 0.7 ounce (19.8 grams)
- 200’ radius (400’ coverage)
- BATTERY & POWER
- 1 coin cell CR2032
INPUT DEVICE CAPABILITY
- 6 keys (1/A – 5/E, Ch)
- Programmable with ResponseCard Programmer
- Select a channel in less than five seconds, indicating session choice
- Select a channel anytime – even when a session is underway
- Channel selection is preserved until changed by participant
LED Light. Participants receive answer confirmation on ResponseCard through two-way communication. Successful transmissions are acknowledged on the participant’s keypad via three second green light signal.
- 25 channels
- Fully FCC, CE and Industry Canada certified
- Will not interfere with other technologies
- Not limited to line-of-sight transmission
- Ability to prohibit participants from channel changing
- RF+ Receiver (RRRF-03)
- RF Receiver (RRRF-04)
- Long Range Receiver (RRLR-01)
- ResponseCard AnyWhere (RCAW-01)
- Legacy RF HID Receiver (RRRF-02)