[mk_page_section bg_position=”center center” bg_repeat=”no-repeat” bg_stretch=”true” min_height=”1″ padding_top=”0″ padding_bottom=”0″ el_class=”ind_topsec” sidebar=”sidebar-1″]
IT and technology professionals in state and local government face unique challenges because they must balance budgetary constraints with compliance standards and staying atop of security issues.
GENCOMM is experienced in helping city and state departments design, install, and manage audio visual solutions. GENCOMM also provides long-range planning using technology roadmaps. This strategic approach ensures government agencies are making the best investments with their limited resources.
Today, it’s essential that government agencies have reliable communications, collaboration, and streaming technologies.
GENCOMM can help state and local agencies:
- Stream public meetings to inform citizens, involve the public, and facilitate transparency
- Record and archive meetings, updates, and events for accurate record-keeping
- Become ADA compliant to assist the hearing impaired community
- Meet security and connectivity standards to ensure information stays safe
- Enable presentation for anyone in the room
- Optimize audio clarity (live and recorded) for accuracy
- Install reliable, easy-to-maintain systems for presenting, sharing, and capturing content
The benefits of partnering with GENCOMM include cost savings, simplified solutions, dependable technology, and the peace of mind that comes from knowing your solutions work when you need them to.
- Best in state contract pricing
- Expert audio visual engineering and certified on staff programming
- Planning and design services specific to government agencies
- Outstanding service, support, maintenance, and monitoring
- Quality outcomes at reduced risk and cost
GENCOMM builds systems for:
- Conference rooms
- Court rooms
- Training rooms
- Council Chambers
- Digital signage
- Paging systems
- White noise systems
- And a wide variety of additional AV and technology solutions
Click below for the UT state contract.
Experience the Difference